I am immune.
While at CRC, I recieved two innoculations the mighty Pentagon deemed neccassary (sic). One was for smallpox and the other was for anthrax.
This struck me as a bit curious. They vaccinated me for smallpox, a disease I was vaccinated for when I was a child and doesn't exist in nature anyway. They vaccinate me for anthrax, which, unless the bad guys decide to spend their funds on bio-weapons rather than things that give a very emotionally satisfying BANG, isn't a threat either.
If either one of these things was to appear it would be because Vladimir the beloved decided to give them away. If that happened I think something more than vaccinating me is called for.
What the vaccinations were really for was to save an administration official a moment of embarrassment (sic) at a news conference.
I shouldn't complain though, neither shot hurt.
This struck me as a bit curious. They vaccinated me for smallpox, a disease I was vaccinated for when I was a child and doesn't exist in nature anyway. They vaccinate me for anthrax, which, unless the bad guys decide to spend their funds on bio-weapons rather than things that give a very emotionally satisfying BANG, isn't a threat either.
If either one of these things was to appear it would be because Vladimir the beloved decided to give them away. If that happened I think something more than vaccinating me is called for.
What the vaccinations were really for was to save an administration official a moment of embarrassment (sic) at a news conference.
I shouldn't complain though, neither shot hurt.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home