Frontier Tech
There we were, droning through the night sky; doing our bit to protect the imperial frontier, our flying machine packed with equipment of the latest and highest technology available. But sometimes the equipment doesn't work. Then I get to overhear this:
"It still won't work."
"We've done everything I can think off. Can you think of anything else?"
"Nope."
"Ok. We'll call the guys on the ground and ask them."
Now it becomes like listening to one side of a phone conversation because I can't hear what the ground has to say, I can only hear our guy.
"We did that."
"We did that too."
"Twice."
"Ok. Let me know. We'll be waiting."
A few minutes go by then I hear our guys talking to the ground and each other.
"They think they have it figured out. Find that one box over in the rack over there."
"Which one?"
"He says the third one down."
"Ok. I found it."
"Now reach around the back and find the hook up."
"Did you find it?"
"You mean the connector?"
"No, not the connector, he says the wire going into the connector."
"Oh. Ok. I got it."
"Wiggle it."
I don't remember whether "wiggle it" worked or not. I was too busy laughing out loud or to myself to remember. But you should remember...as you lay snug in your beds, that when things go bad out here on the frontier, we'll "wiggle it."

2 Comments:
LOL
Good one Carl
Cousin tommy
Post a Comment
<< Home