Stories from the present and the present. (Special credit for those who know from which movie the title of this blog is taken.)
posted by Carl at 1:40 PM
Those guys are out of Cheyenne, WY.Good to see they're getting an opportunity to put the random shallow/random steep approaches they practice over my house to good use!
the best ones to watch are the C-17's when they leave out of here empty. everybody is a frustrated fighter pilot.
It is interesting what a caracaturist sees...a strong chin, broad shoulders, skinny, and you really do hold your hands that way.
I love that caricature. You should scan it into your computer then pring it onto transfer paper and put it on a tshirt. I would buy it.
I was hoping you started to doodle again! I like the image - it actually does capture you! You're right, the person who did it is pretty good.I think you should start doodling again so you can accompany your accounts with doodles. They would be a nice compliment to the words and photos.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Those guys are out of Cheyenne, WY.
Good to see they're getting an opportunity to put the random shallow/random steep approaches they practice over my house to good use!
the best ones to watch are the C-17's when they leave out of here empty. everybody is a frustrated fighter pilot.
It is interesting what a caracaturist sees...a strong chin, broad shoulders, skinny, and you really do hold your hands that way.
I love that caricature. You should scan it into your computer then pring it onto transfer paper and put it on a tshirt. I would buy it.
I was hoping you started to doodle again! I like the image - it actually does capture you! You're right, the person who did it is pretty good.
I think you should start doodling again so you can accompany your accounts with doodles. They would be a nice compliment to the words and photos.
Post a Comment
<< Home