Party punch
One of the warrant officers told me that some of the soldiers have found a way around the no drinking part of General Order Number 1. They mix hand sanitizer with Coke and drink that.
I thought that was going a long way for small result until I looked at the ingredients in hand sanitizer. That stuff is 62% alcohol, 120 proof! I am not about to try it soon or ever but that ought to do the trick.
The warrant also told me that they had found a soldier wandering the helicopter refueling point in a T-shirt and just a T-shirt. He had left the rest of his uniform at his quarters.
Those two stories may be related somehow.
I thought that was going a long way for small result until I looked at the ingredients in hand sanitizer. That stuff is 62% alcohol, 120 proof! I am not about to try it soon or ever but that ought to do the trick.
The warrant also told me that they had found a soldier wandering the helicopter refueling point in a T-shirt and just a T-shirt. He had left the rest of his uniform at his quarters.
Those two stories may be related somehow.

3 Comments:
someone's going to go blind doing that
Let's just hope that none of the guys there are experts in fermentation.
you can learn anything on the internet.
Post a Comment
<< Home