Kool Aid
I like Kool Aid, cherry, and was happy the chow hall brought it back after an absence of a few weeks. They do that once in a while, take it away and replace it with healthy things. But, they always bring it back. Many others besides me must like it and complain.
I mentioned this to another pilot at dinner today and he said "We used to drink Kool Aid when I was a kid. My mother kept it in the refrigerator...You know I never knew until I was an adult that you weren't supposed to be able to see through Kool Aid."
I thought that was pretty funny. He said there were eight children and his mom said she had to make it last.
He had interesting parents. His mom raised the kids and his dad used spent Monday through Friday in a different city where he could make more money. He came home on weekends. All the children are grown, six made it through college and nobody went to jail. His parents are a pair of real American heroes.
I mentioned this to another pilot at dinner today and he said "We used to drink Kool Aid when I was a kid. My mother kept it in the refrigerator...You know I never knew until I was an adult that you weren't supposed to be able to see through Kool Aid."
I thought that was pretty funny. He said there were eight children and his mom said she had to make it last.
He had interesting parents. His mom raised the kids and his dad used spent Monday through Friday in a different city where he could make more money. He came home on weekends. All the children are grown, six made it through college and nobody went to jail. His parents are a pair of real American heroes.

1 Comments:
comfort foods away from home.
Post a Comment
<< Home