Zip-Zip
We were flying along the other night when two red tracers flew by the airplane, zip-zip.
I was looking at the instrument panel as I was flying so I didn't see them; but I'm told they were close enough to indicate that somebody was shooting at us in particular. The guy who saw the tracers sounded pretty impressed when he called them out.
I guess somebody down there is not convinced of our benignity.
I was looking at the instrument panel as I was flying so I didn't see them; but I'm told they were close enough to indicate that somebody was shooting at us in particular. The guy who saw the tracers sounded pretty impressed when he called them out.
I guess somebody down there is not convinced of our benignity.

2 Comments:
don't tell mommy.
I thought flying was like driving in that you are supposed to keep an eye on the sky at all times. It kind of sounds like you had both eyes on the intrument panel. I could be wrong though. I imagine that instument panel tells you a whole lot more than than the sky does.
Post a Comment
<< Home