Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Marine Cobra



This Cobra was flying around here one morning. I don't know what he was doing in this area.
The Marines are mostly based to the south and west.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you ever see an Apache or an A-10?

Sunday, February 24, 2008 8:00:00 PM  
Blogger Carl said...

oh boy, Apaches all the time. A-10s sometimes. F-18s sometimes. F-16s often.

Monday, February 25, 2008 6:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you get the chance, I'd love to see a picture of an Apache (see any longbows?), A-10, blackhawk, or an F-15 if those are ever around. In my opinion, some of the most impressive and interesting flying machines ever (plus the AC-130). It'd also be neat to see a picture of a Mi-24 or Ka-50, but I guess they wouldn't be around at all

Monday, February 25, 2008 7:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home