Stories from the present and the present. (Special credit for those who know from which movie the title of this blog is taken.)
posted by Carl at 3:51 AM
And to think I believed squirrel hunting was a mere "boy's sport". Those GI Joes make it look akin to shooting a massive bear.
it's not the size of the fight in the squirrel, it's the size of the squirrel in the fight.
I am sure that this is the scene one of your nephews was envisioning when he went after a bear in the front yard with a letter opener duct taped to a mop handle. I stopped him before the damage was inflicted...
"I'm gonna poke him to death Mom!"
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
And to think I believed squirrel hunting was a mere "boy's sport". Those GI Joes make it look akin to shooting a massive bear.
it's not the size of the fight in the squirrel, it's the size of the squirrel in the fight.
I am sure that this is the scene one of your nephews was envisioning when he went after a bear in the front yard with a letter opener duct taped to a mop handle. I stopped him before the damage was inflicted...
"I'm gonna poke him to death Mom!"
Post a Comment
<< Home