Thursday, January 11, 2007

A boring dream story

Last I had a dream about my first girlfriend; a great girl from a long time ago. It wasn't salacious at all; just "I'm finally home" pleasant. All we did was hang around. I remember part of me making the comment to another part of me that "boy, do you have a big smile on your face."

I haven't had a dream like that before, ever. I wonder if dreaming about your old girlfriends is the first door you go through on the long passage to old.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's obvious that you associate her with home. Perhaps you are simply anticipating the sweetness of your return.

Thursday, January 11, 2007 9:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm ... I seem to recall covering this topic in high school health class. something about dreams ... oh! never mind.

Monday, January 15, 2007 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger Carl said...

brother:

look up the word "salacious" as used in the phrase "wasn't salacious at all."

i can just hear the chorus now, me and the boys, singing "dead whore by the roadside."

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 8:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, now Carl. Nothing to be embarrassed about. There is nothing salacious about biology.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

brother:

ok, this one time, just this once; i am going to let you have the last word because your comeback was funnier than mine.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 3:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home