I can't get this thing to work
Does anybody know how I can post photos on this blog again? The machine won't let me do it.
I do exactly as I have done in the past and the machine responds exactly as it has done in the past except there is no photo posted.
Does anyone know what gives?
I just tried it again, 28 June 2006, and it will not post a photo. I am at a loss. Is there any help desk for blogger?
I do exactly as I have done in the past and the machine responds exactly as it has done in the past except there is no photo posted.
Does anyone know what gives?
I just tried it again, 28 June 2006, and it will not post a photo. I am at a loss. Is there any help desk for blogger?

3 Comments:
Heads up: the photo feature is working again.
no clue about posting but you can probably make the computer work a little better if you clean out the temporary internet file, web site history and temp files. Easy to do and always helps.
I'll check it out and try it out.
Post a Comment
<< Home