I dont think you did this one correctly. You did remove your photo but the "little man" did not replace your photo, he appears as a seperate posting???
I think the little man represents you well. He is a seasoned traveller; with his walking stick for the rough road or to poke another person into action, his bag of tricks on his shoulder containing all the necessary essentials, and he is looking up towards the heavens for guidance.
Wow, this is great! I get more response when I don't write anything than when I do.
You guys caught me in the middle of trying to replace my photo with his.
Sister: You should be writing this blog, not me. No wonder your husband married you. That was great. If it will fit, please put it on my tombstone.
He was looking down in the first posting because I took the photo from above and he is looking up in the second posting because I took the photo from below. Get it. Wait, that shouldn't make any difference. Hey who is this guy anyway?
I don't have any alcohol, the women...well, some things I don't do so well, but he damn well better leave my guns alone!
I think you should look at the photo's side by side. You are correct, photo angle shouldn't make a difference. Seriously, how many of these littel guy's did you buy?
As a Twilight Zone/Rod Serling fan I think you should start sleeping with one eye open.
Perhaps he is not looking to the heavens for guidance, perhaps he is just doing a Congo weather check for his next flight. I like the reference to the pokey thing, aas it has spurren your nephews into action on more than one occasion.
9 Comments:
I dont think you did this one correctly. You did remove your photo but the "little man" did not replace your photo, he appears as a seperate posting???
I think the little man represents you well. He is a seasoned traveller; with his walking stick for the rough road or to poke another person into action, his bag of tricks on his shoulder containing all the necessary essentials, and he is looking up towards the heavens for guidance.
OK, this is a serious question. How is it that the little man in your first posting is looking down and the one in the second posting is looking up?
Are you sure it was made in Manila and not Haiti
What is the little guy up to when you are not looking? I hope you keep your firearms, alcohol and women locked up when you are flying.
Wow, this is great! I get more response when I don't write anything than when I do.
You guys caught me in the middle of trying to replace my photo with his.
Sister: You should be writing this blog, not me. No wonder your husband married you. That was great. If it will fit, please put it on my tombstone.
He was looking down in the first posting because I took the photo from above and he is looking up in the second posting because I took the photo from below. Get it. Wait, that shouldn't make any difference. Hey who is this guy anyway?
I don't have any alcohol, the women...well, some things I don't do so well, but he damn well better leave my guns alone!
I think you should look at the photo's side by side. You are correct, photo angle shouldn't make a difference. Seriously, how many of these littel guy's did you buy?
As a Twilight Zone/Rod Serling fan I think you should start sleeping with one eye open.
I only bought 1. It wouldn't do me any good to sleep with one eye open, he'd just turn invisible.
Carl, I have the same problem with my posts - the less I write, the more action I get. So it goes.
Perhaps he is not looking to the heavens for guidance, perhaps he is just doing a Congo weather check for his next flight. I like the reference to the pokey thing, aas it has spurren your nephews into action on more than one occasion.
The pokey thing and the hitty thing are getting longer as the years go by. I am finding it prudent to increase the standoff distance.
Post a Comment
<< Home