I hope I will never be on the receiving end either.
But, the world can be a very hard place, a fact that is quite evident here in the Congo, and those 8 guns (actually 4 20mm. cannon and 4 .50 cal. machine guns) can invaluable in maintaining the right (great phrase isn't it, I didn't make it up)and protecting the good.
Also that is part of the dream; the hero swooping down from on high to smite the bad guys a mighty blow.
2 Comments:
I hope I will never be on the receiving end either.
But, the world can be a very hard place, a fact that is quite evident here in the Congo, and those 8 guns (actually 4 20mm. cannon and 4 .50 cal. machine guns) can invaluable in maintaining the right (great phrase isn't it, I didn't make it up)and protecting the good.
Also that is part of the dream; the hero swooping down from on high to smite the bad guys a mighty blow.
I always thought Tigercats would be fun "Hot Rods"
Post a Comment
<< Home