Friday, April 21, 2006

Rivers

About 150 miles east-northeast of Kinshasa, near the town of Bandundu, the Kwango, the Kwilu and the Kasai rivers come together to to form the river Kwa, which then runs for 35 miles until it empties into the Congo.

I have been flying around this area for over a year and can state, with certainty, that...

There Is No Bridge Over The River Kwa.

(I've been dying to say that.)

(Does anybody get that besides me?)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuk, yuk ...drum roll...cymbal!

Friday, April 21, 2006 5:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John is whistling as I am typing.

Friday, April 21, 2006 6:25:00 PM  
Blogger beads-n-books said...

I get it - I'd be dying to say it too, if I had heard of such a river first.

Friday, April 21, 2006 6:47:00 PM  
Blogger TheMalau said...

Hahahaha!! good, very good Carl!! Mr H would be proud of you!

Saturday, April 22, 2006 2:23:00 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

That was a good movie wasn't it.

Saturday, April 22, 2006 5:46:00 AM  
Blogger Diego Garcia del rio said...

tarararraraata pstttt....

Easy joke.. ;-)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 2:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben and I just watched this DVD two nights ago!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

badum bum!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:13:00 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

So, take my wife; Please!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 9:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home