Sunday, April 09, 2006

Autobiography

My sister and I were emailing back and forth and the phrase "I didn't mean to" came up. This is what she said about that phrase and my nephew.

" 'I didn't mean to' used to be (my nephews) mantra. Now it is 'I didn't do it!'

In 6th grade he wrote an autobiography and entitled it:

'I Didn't Do It, The Story of My Life'

His cover illustration was of a house burning down."

"The closing illustration was of a stick figure...running away from the burning house."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like one helluva great kid...

Sunday, April 09, 2006 9:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And he always had the best hiding places when we played Hide-and-Seek as little kids. Too bad we have all grown up now, those times were the best.

Sunday, April 09, 2006 9:09:00 PM  
Blogger Carl said...

Anonymous 1: He is, as is his brother and the other 6 in the lineup of nephew and niece all-stars.

Anonymous 2: The best times are yet to come. You were having fun playing, your parents were having more fun watching. See what you have to look forward to when you have kids of your own.

Monday, April 10, 2006 8:40:00 AM  
Blogger TheMalau said...

You seem to have a highly evolved nephew ;)

Saturday, April 22, 2006 2:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home