Green Lasers
I wrote a while back about how some guys in Strykers really pissed me off by lasing us with green lasers because we were driving too slow for their taste while on the big base.
I commented that if I had been a local and those guys had done the same to me I would rather have liked a chance to do them ill if one had arisen.
Here is an op-ed piece about a similar thing happening, and not happening, in the land of the mountains. Very well written it is. And remember, in the land of the mountains, if you piss off a local, chances to take revenge occur with great frequency.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/09/opinion/09iht-edbiddle.html?_r=1
I commented that if I had been a local and those guys had done the same to me I would rather have liked a chance to do them ill if one had arisen.
Here is an op-ed piece about a similar thing happening, and not happening, in the land of the mountains. Very well written it is. And remember, in the land of the mountains, if you piss off a local, chances to take revenge occur with great frequency.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/09/opinion/09iht-edbiddle.html?_r=1

2 Comments:
Looks like they should switch to infrared
If both parties were using night vision devices the IR lasers would have appeared to be green either way. Maybe this was the case, otherwise the author would not have seen them.
Post a Comment
<< Home