Stories from the present and the present. (Special credit for those who know from which movie the title of this blog is taken.)
posted by Carl at 10:17 AM
LOLCousin Tommy
i was hoping somebody would find those as comical as i did.
Oh yeah, I sure did and will send it on to the rest of the family. Thanks for posting! Cousin Tommy
I just have to say your one brother, the one in the top picture - he is spectacular - truly Man-tastic!
I guess Mikey got the cold shower that morning - no smile.
Man-tastic!!!Gee, that sounds like something the late Michael Jackson would say.Michael, if you are reading this from beyond the grave, give us a sign.
There's only one man-tastic man: me
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
LOL
Cousin Tommy
i was hoping somebody would find those as comical as i did.
Oh yeah, I sure did and will send it on to the rest of the family. Thanks for posting! Cousin Tommy
I just have to say your one brother, the one in the top picture - he is spectacular - truly Man-tastic!
I guess Mikey got the cold shower that morning - no smile.
Man-tastic!!!
Gee, that sounds like something the late Michael Jackson would say.
Michael, if you are reading this from beyond the grave, give us a sign.
There's only one man-tastic man: me
Post a Comment
<< Home